Fed-BioMed v4.0 new major release
Fed-BioMed v4.0 is now available. Here are some key new features:
- Improved ML security: Differential Privacy (local and central) for Pytorch
- Improved GUI security: user accounts management and authentication
- Improved Node-side security: training plan approval mechanism
- Support for biomedical data: MedicalFolderDataset supporting imaging + csv data
- Integration with open biomedical datasets: IXI brain imaging, and FLamby repository
- New tutorials: medical image segmentation, filtering datasets based on number of samples
- Several backend improvements: mini-batch SGD for scikit-learn, validation of training arguments, redesign of training plan, etc..
More details about the new features can be found in the Fed-BioMed CHANGELOG.