Federated learning for Healthcare
What is Fed-BioMed?
Fed-BioMed is an open-source research and development initiative aiming at translating federated learning (FL) into real-world medical research applications.
- A demonstrated framework for deploying federated learning in hospital networks,
- Easy deployment of state-of-the art federated learning methods,
- User-friendly tools for data managment and client participation to federated learning,
- A framework-agnostic environment for easily deploying machine learning methods,
- Clear solutions compliant with data providers' privacy, and nodes governance requirements.
Fed-BioMed is an ongoing initiative, and the code is available on GitHub.
Fed-BioMed software was originally developed by Inria (Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique), and of Université Côte d’Azur (UCA).
Authors come from academic research, private companies and open source community.